samedi, avril 01, 2006

NE ME DEMANDEZ RIEN!
DON'T EVEN ASK!


Je peux seulement vous recommander de ne jamais prendre de pari avec Mr Fab! :(
All I can say is that you should NEVER bet with Mr Fab... And that I now know the meaning of triple-dog-dare... :(

11 commentaires:

Clo a dit…

Je vais mette un commentaire en français comme ça Mr. Fabulous ne comprendra rien et il va être obligé de chercher.

Ben moi, honnêtement, amanché de même(hi hi) je lui passerais bien un petite commande pour une dance à 10, au ptit Mr. Fabulous. Combien il charge déjà?

;O)

nanuk a dit…

Just what is he holding in his left hand, MerlinPrincesse? Une steamée sans pain? Clarification is needed.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Clo.... Hihihi... Je pense que Mr Fab est intrigué... Par la danse à 10... Mwhahahaha!

Mr Tiger: You have to learn French, my dear friend... :) It's about dancing and money and your eeee... mmmm.... Ask HER!

Nanuk from the North: OMG! Man! You made me ROTFLMAO this morning!
I didn't know you spoke joual... LOL! Yes it could be "une steamée sans pain"... But in the drawing I stole from an anatomy book, it was just a wood stick the man was holding in his hand... LOL! Y a encore de la neige par chez vous?

Ginnie Hart a dit…

HAHAHAHAHA! Mr. Fab lives on into infamy!

nanuk a dit…

La neige est toujour là. But the weather is getting milder. Nothing better than ski-dooing on the ice in May at mid-night when there's still light in the sky.

Maybe you can help me with something. What the hell happened to Popeye Burgers? I can't seem to find it anymore in QC.

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Hi. I've seen you before on other blogs, but didn't realise that you were in/from Québec. I'll definitely return to read more.

J'aime bien les oreilles de Mickey que tu as ajouté à M. Fab ainsi que la "Steamée sans pain". Hahaha!

Mr Fab: Merlin Princess has now really made you the sexiest blogger!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: I guess I won the bet..Naaaah! We both won!

Nanuk: I will e-mail the answer.:)

Canadianswiss: Merci de ta visite! Oui les oreilles de Mickey sont mignonnes! Et la steamée sans pain! My! this Nanuk is funny!

Big Pissy a dit…

LOVE this!

You have captured his likeness remarkably well!

Kudos! ;-)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Big Pissy! I recognize your Avatar from Brad's blog... LOL! Thanks for visiting!!!

Jozee a dit…

Well done MP! I'm awed.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Jozee! Our Mr Tiger is soooo cooool! :)