lundi, avril 10, 2006

PXITE: *GAME*


Jouets et jeux Kinder des années '90.
Kinder toys and games from the nineties.

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour,
Ho! Des jouets Kinder...J'en ai des boites chez moi.Des souvenirs reviennent.Je m'amusais à les construire.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Marc! Tu as des BOITES de ces petits jeux? Ici, les américains se les arrachent. Savais tu que les Kinder ne sont pas importés aux États? Seulement au Canada... Hihihi! Conserve les précieusement! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Non,je ne savais pas.Mais en France beaucoup de gens en font la collection.Alors ici c'est banal!
ça me vient de ma mère cette manie de tout garder.
Merci,je vais les garder.

Gary J. Wood a dit…

Ne sont pas importés aux États Unis!?

Fous Américains! Hahahahahaha!!!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

You mean THE Kinder toys, like from Germany?? I go back on Sunday and will get to collect some more :) I can hardly wait.

Jozee a dit…

Nice pic. I'm lost in the dialogue tho.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Marc: J'adore les Kinder! Ces petits jouets sont vraiment mignons! Je les conserve précieusement! Et j'en achète même parfois encore.... !

Gary: LOL! That's true, not in the State. Ginnie told me that, since she buy them when she goes in Germany! I bought those for the girls. The girls are teens now and I still like to buy some for myself from time to time.... For the surprise!

Ginnie: I've not found the little Smart car yet. But if you want some Kinder from Canada, let me know. I will send some to ya! LOL!

Jozee: Kinder toys are little surprises in plastic eggs, with chocolate around. The fun thing is that you have to built the little toy.... But they are not sold in the USA. I don't know why... If we meet this summer, I will bring you some! :)

Anonyme a dit…

hello,
i am a french cars kinder collector
and i try to find canadian collectors....

can you help me

merci d'avance!
michel
michel.delaplace@wanadoo.fr