mercredi, avril 19, 2006

BODIES FROZEN IN TIME AND IN WATER...


Reposté pour le concours "Body of Water" de Brookston Weekly Scavenger Hunt. Sculptures du Centre d'art Marcel Gagnon à Ste-Flavie, en Gaspésie.
Reposted for the contest *Body of Water" at Brookston Weekly Scavenger Hunt. Sculptures at Centre d'Art Marcel Gagnon, in Ste-Flavie, Gaspesia.

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello people of Canada.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Hello people of UK(or some place like that) :)

modroom a dit…

Contemplatative picture. Reminds me of the old wave-breakers on beaches around Folkestone Kent and along to Romney Marsh. Good title too. Regarding Mr Cribbins, I think he's sleep-walking or in some altered state by the sounds of it. Hope he dos'nt become repetitive.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Mushroom! Regarding Mr Cribbins, I think in reality, he's a parrot... He can only say one thing... *teehee*... Maybe he's related to Mr Slater's Parrot...:) And I think I've see yours/Anon Cookie at IF!!!! Cool!

Calvin a dit…

Good eye! Great shot!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Cal! During the trip we made Clo, Gene and I last August! T'was such a nice place!!!!!