dimanche, avril 09, 2006

See It Sunday: *GLASS*


Autoportrait au miroir cassé...
Self-portrait Through the Broken Looking Glass...

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I love the golds in this. And the texture changes. I saved it to file. I looked at it a few times trying to figure out why i'm so enamoured with it. I think it's the smooth compared to the rough parts...the smooth is so reflective and with the gold colour...wow.

merlinprincesse a dit…

OMG Catnap!!! Nice compliment you made me! Thanks! :))))))))))))

Clo a dit…

Tiens, je n'avais pas vu celle-ci! Vraiment super, mais est-ce une photo? Je ne crois pas l'avoir jamais vu.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Au départ, une vraie photo N&B... Un miroir cassé que j'avais trouvé dans St-Roch, je crois, et accroché après une cloture. Je l'ai recadré...:)