samedi, avril 08, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *SPEED*


Ma rapide Princesse vue par une petite mouche. Dessin fait d'après un événement réel qui s'es déroulé hier soir. Vous pouvez en voir le vidéo ici.
My speedy Princesse as seen be a little fly! Drawing made after a real event that happenned yesterday night! You can see the video here.

19 commentaires:

Cez a dit…

dis donc ..y fait flipper ton monstre!!! Mais j'adore..

The Unknown a dit…

WAAAAA! I love your illo! It's fantastic. My stupid pc will not let me watch the video. It's probably too grusome for me anyway. (sigh)
Really love the illo Love.
love

Katili a dit…

There's speed absolutely. A very good illo and I watched the video, very familiar looking fly catching there, a lovely cat with an adorable meouw.

Unknown a dit…

I saw your illo and laughed so hard then watched the video and laughed again. Reminds me so much of my Lily. Thanks for the smile today, wonderful illo.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Zebre: Vu par une petite mouche, un chat doit vraiment être très effrayant! LOL!

The Unk: There's a way to see it. Will e-mail ya! Love!

Katili: Thanks! Guess we, northern people, all have the same variety of fly! :)))) And cats are the same all over the World! :)

Tony: It's a real pleasure for me to know that people find my posts funny. Thanks to YOU for telling me that... *blushing* :)

carla a dit…

That was a double treat! The manic energy of the illo definitely captures the kitty as predator! The video was so funny! I have a cat who loves insects and when she spots o fly or a spider, won't rest until she catches it and eats it. My favorite amusement in this process is watching her look up at a bug on the wall, chirrupping and licking her chops. Thanks for the laugh:>

carla a dit…

That was a double treat! The manic energy of the illo definitely captures the kitty as predator! The video was so funny! I have a cat who loves insects and when she spots o fly or a spider, won't rest until she catches it and eats it. My favorite amusement in this process is watching her look up at a bug on the wall, chirrupping and licking her chops. Thanks for the laugh:>

Joy Eliz a dit…

I love this illo! And I love it when you put in little movies.
I think the fly provided an extra dose of protein:)

Jozee a dit…

LOve it!!

This would make a great tee shirt!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Carla and Carla: MY!!!! You are identical twins! LOL! Chirrupping! Now I know the word in English! Thanks! Yes they are so funny when they do that! This is a universal thing I think! And I have always wondered how they can be sooooo noisy when they want to catch something and do not want to be noticed!!! LOL! Maybe flies are deaf...:)

Joy: Yep! Flies are also an excellent source of vitamins A-E- B12 and C... LOL! Though I would'nt recommand it to my patients... :)

Hey Jozee! Cool Idea! Maybe I will make myself one! Heehee!

Teri a dit…

What a neat idea! And so much fun. Great design also.

MD a dit…

Eh bien.... tres rigolo. Et a la place de la mouche moi aussi j'aurais peur...
MD

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I saw the video first and now your illustration. You are just waaaaaay too funny, MP. It doesn't take much to make your day, does it :) (Or mine :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Teri: Thanks!
Marie-Dom: Merci!
Ginnie: Small things make me happy, that's true! :)

albina a dit…

Was that a case of possession by the Hellcat? Did you call your exorcist?
Great illo.

Tony LaRocca a dit…

I always wondered if there's some fantastic nutrition in bugs that the rest of us don't know about. You did an awesome job of charactarizing your cat and bug!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Albina...In fact, since Hellcat is gone, her ghost travels between my house AND Anonyhouse... She likes to play with Merlin and Princesse. So no surprise if my cats act sometimes strangely. No exorcism needed.... :)

Thanks Tony. Coming from you, it's a real gift! And like I said, bugs are a very good source of proteins, vitamins C, A, B and E. Like the Special K... BUT there is this not-so-fun feeling of bzzzeing when you swallow them...Yeech!

Anonyme a dit…

Cette mouche semble sortir de son hibernation... Vraie ou FAUSSE?
Princesse n'a pas gobé la bestiole.
Très bon vidéo. Une STAR est née,
prête pour Hollywood???

merlinprincesse a dit…

Oui, RitaDaphnée! La mouche était vraie et elle a bel et bien été croquée par cette sotte Princesse!