vendredi, avril 28, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *UNDER THE SEA*


Parfois, on trouve d'étranges bêtes dans la mer. Ici, un poisson-hérisson-perroquet. Et il sait dire Coco veut un biscuit!
A strange beast from under the sea. Here, a fish-hedgehog-parrot! And it can say " I want a Cooooooookiiiiiiie!

36 commentaires:

Jozee a dit…

Beautiful! Wondered where your illo was when I came here earlier today.

How sweet a 15 year old boy suggested the topic. He was so thrilled to be picked!

If the topic isn't given till Friday how does everyone post so fast? Archives?

Is this watercolor or pastels?

Nosy,nosy,nosy. These questions have been in my mind for a while.

Teri a dit…

I love all these colors and the fish itself is wonderful!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Josee! People are very rapid for IlloFriday. When I checked the theme (at about 6 am)this morning... nobody. By the time I had finished my drawing (10:40 am) there were already almost 60 names! Arghhhh!
Some people creations are already in their pc. Mine was there too ( a totally virtual drawing made with Corel) but I wanted to change it. And I changed it a lot and many times. With Corel Painter then with Photoshop... Totally virtual! But a long process... :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Teri! We posted comments at the same time!!! LOL!

steve a dit…

Not fair, I want a cookie too !
Luv the colorful water mixture and your delightful chimeric fishy. Was this slippery fellow spotted somewhere near Chernobel ?

:-D
stevePoisonPencil

Joy Eliz a dit…

Did someone say Cookies? Mmmmm!

You always have fantastic, different posts for Illo Friday...I am always entertained when I come here:)

Jozee a dit…

;-)

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Under the sea, under the sea... (can't put notes in here, but consider it to be a song from Disney's "Little Mermaid").

Lookslike something I saw on the Maldives! Beautiful!!

Ms Red a dit…

Your picture reminds me of the art by the author Clive Barker.

I love it.

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, great work! Beautiful colours!
*giving the beast a cookie, almost losing a finger in the process*

stp-illustrations a dit…

Great work!

Anonyme a dit…

Bravo pour le dessin, je vois que tu as beaucoup travaillé ces derniers temps. Le petit film avec clo et Gen est bien l'fun. Et je peux dire que la vue que j,ai du tracel est pas différente de tes photos, bye. Théo...

merlinprincesse a dit…

SteevePP: You should see the sheeps from that region. The produce very nice Phentex, or THIS!

Joy: Thanks a lot! You merit a cookie too!

Jozee: :)

CS: You've been to the Maldives? And saw that kind of fish? OMG!!!

Kat: I don't know who he is but I will certainly google him. 8)

Carra: LOL!!! I forgot to tell! Sometimes it also says " I want HUMAAAAAANNNNNSSSSS!" It has ancestors from Ferenginar!

STP: Thanks! :)

Théo: Merci . Bon retour dans la civilisation. Et belle coupe de cheveux!

Mr Tiger... NOPE If you give him a cookie, next time he will want more cookies and HUUUUUMMMAAAAANNS!
No milk! Just Diet Pepsi...

Unknown a dit…

nice painting!

andrea a dit…

That's quite a bizarre beastie, mon petit chou. Actaully, it looks a bit like a petit chou! :) Very creative as usual!

Aravis a dit…

I love this! The colors are wonderful, the creature is cute and who wouldn't adore a sea cookie monster? *G*

Anonyme a dit…

I love your hedparfish!! :) Great colours.

Cream a dit…

Princesse, ton poisson parait malin! The background colours are beautiful!

carla a dit…

Your fish-hedgehog-parrot creature is a thing of beauty...those colors are very much like under the sea. The fish makes me think of the kind that are able to camouflage themselves as protection from the big fish! Now...what kind of cookies does he like?

merlinprincesse a dit…

Alina: :)

Andrea: LOL for the petit chou! In fact, it's a little bit more FEROCIOUS!

Aravis: COOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSS

Dream: Hedparfish! I love it! That IS it's new name....

Cream: Féroce! Hihihi! But it only eats humaaaaannnnssss when there is no cookie around!

Carla: This is right! The self-inflating fish! POUF! And for the cookies, see the link. The hedparfish eats only Whippets! A cookie found only in Canada... And my own fav!

Katili a dit…

That is one surely strange sea beast. A hairy fish, I thought at first look. Some kind of a mud eating fish, cleaner of the ocean bottom. Nice one.

valerie walsh a dit…

a unique fish that i have never seen before but I would like to see in person now!!! Love this!

The Unknown a dit…

Whoop-Dee! I love this illo.

Robert McLaughlin a dit…

What a strange creature. I'm glad he only likes cookies, and not humans.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Katili: No! It only eat Cooookies!

Val: It's ok to see it but BEWARE! A very dangerous cookie monster!

Unk: Mhoop-Dee! Thanks and Love

Robert: But he LOVES humans....Heh heh...:)

modroom a dit…

This strange thing floats in the sea
I hope it dos'nt look at me
I'll be alert
But look inert
Incase it thinks I'm Cookie!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Never will he
Dear Modroomy
Eat thee!
Neither Cookie!
Hee hee hee hee! :)

Anonyme a dit…

this is indeed a creature of the sea...an unusual one at that!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Detlef, the more I look at it, the more I find it looks like a bird...LOL!

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Juste pour info: J'ai vraiment vu un poisson d'une part très effrayant, mais aussi très beau aux Maldives. Il était énorme, moins coloré que le tien, mais il gardait les petits. Il faillait pas l'approcher: très agressif quand en garde "d'enfants". Et tout ça avec seulement un masque et un tube (plongée en apnée/plongée libre).

Anonyme a dit…

Hum.....Je suis dubitative devant
cette...chose?...Ce qui m'nquiète,
c'est la bouteille à gauche, au
milieu, mais oui avec le bouchon
rose..! Il faut la récupérer et
vite lire le message! C'est peut-
être une lettre d'amour;;;

merlinprincesse a dit…

CS: J'adore cette histoire de poisson! Le monde animal me fascine! Pis t'es ben chanceuse d'avoir pu aller faire de la plongée aux Maldives. Moi, j'ai fait de l'apnée avec palme/masque/tuba dans le golfe du Mexique il y a de nombreuses années. Mais à part quelques bancs de petits poissons, rien d'aussi fantastique que ce qu'on pourrait trouver dans ces atolls de l'Océan Indien.... :)

Ritadaphné: Bouteille avec bouchon rose???? Où ça? ;o)

Tony LaRocca a dit…

That's too cool, he looks like he's standing on the rocks on the shore in the pouring rain... waiting for a tasty morsel to come by. Love your use of color.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Tony! Now that you tell me... That's true! HeeHee! Bur he only eats cookies and humaaaaaans!

Anonyme a dit…

Can’t have me! Hhahhhaaaahhahahhahahaaaaa!!

Anonyme a dit…

No Cookie with feather is allowed on MY beach or under MY sea...!!!!