mercredi, avril 19, 2006

LA SORCIÈRE
THE WITCH


folies
Vidéo envoyée par Merlinprincesse
Je n'ai pas pu résister.... Pas un chef-d'oeuvre.... Mais ce que je me suis amusée...

I could not resist.... Not for an Oscar thouhg... But I had fun!!!

20 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

MWAHAHhahhhaaaahhahahhahahaaaaaaaa!! Teehee

merlinprincesse a dit…

Gee! Thanks Cookie!!! I'm glad you and Miss Teehee like my little moooovie... Australaians are sooooooo cooooool!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Austrlaians comes from Australaia!

Jozee a dit…

Looks as if everyone's enjoying your vacation! Cheers!

Jozee a dit…

Ooh, Thanks for linking me MP!

josep-manel a dit…

realy psicodelic :-@

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jozee: OH! But they are always like that! 2 of my nieces! Funny girlzzzz! And you're welcome for the link... Shoud have done that before. Was procrastinating... HeeHee

Dib: Was easy to do with Windows Movie Maker... I'm becoming an addict of that little program... :)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

You are getting way too good at this, MP. One of these days you WILL get an Oscar. I'm sure of it!

Mei Shile a dit…

Ça se voit que t'as eu du funne à le faire. On sent que la caméramanne était crampée par bout :-D!

Anonyme a dit…

It is indeed an honour for us to hear our peculiar song accompanying these peculiar people. We took a vote but lost count which means we think it's jolly good. Whatever it is. More of this behaviour should be encouraged, especially up trees.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie: In nomination for this year Bst Sort Moooooovie, category Foreigners... heh heh... Miss Merlinprincesse!!!! Yeahhhh! Oups I'm acting like Kermitttt! :)

Mei: Les filles sont très drôles! Mais j'avoue qu'il y a eu plusieurs bloopers... Heh heh...

The BDDDB: Thanks guys! Twas an honour for moi! And thanks to another peculiar person, Mr Mushroom, who sent me this funny MP3.. Forgot to mention it in my credits... Damn!

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Cool! Je me suis bien amusée. Bravo!

merlinprincesse a dit…

CS: Moi aussi! J'adoooore faire ces petits films!

nanuk a dit…

I really liked the Bonzo Dog Band - their spoof on John Lennon Give Booze a Chance has become my theme song ;-)

Fun video too!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Nanuk: Give BOOZE a chance? Whahahahahahaha! In fact I did not know this group untill Modroom talk to me about them... And one of them wrote some songs for the Monthy Pythons... He is one of the minstrels in "The Holy Grail" So THEY WERE COOL! :)

Tony LaRocca a dit…

I love the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band! "Give Booze a Chance" is a great song, though "My Pink Half of the Drainpipe" is my personal favorite.

Mwahahahahaaa! Lots of fun!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Pink-Half of the Drainpipe! My!!!! What is that! *teehee*

Caroline a dit…

very fun!

And I've always loved the Bonzo's - so silly yet so musical too!

Clo a dit…

Génial! Tout simplement génial!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Caroline: Yes they are silly! LOL

Clo: Bon on exagère un tantinet, mais ça fait plaisir... :)))))