mardi, avril 04, 2006

YET ANOTHER MEME....

Encore une fois, mes amis francophones, je ne traduirai pas ceci... Trop long. Désolée!

Once again, I'm tagged! Because the one who did this to me is sooo nice, I accepted to do it! Here it is.

The Meme

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
" I REMEMBERED THAT WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE WAS THE SOLID FEELING OF THE BURGUNDY DOOR AGAINST THE TEXTURES OF THE RED FOLIAGE AND THE COTTAGE." In Creative Computer Tools fot Artists.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
My desktop screen...



3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Mmmmm.... "Lost" I'm a fan. :)

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The washer, the clock and Shawn Phillips singing.

5. When did you last step outside?
Tonight.

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Some blogs.

7. What are you wearing?
A bathrobe... :)

8. Did you dream last night?
Yes I always dream. In colours!

9. When did you last laugh?
This afternoon... Chicken Little on DVD... Yep I'm a kid at heart!

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Art, masks, paintings.


12. What do you think of this quiz?
Nice meme. But the last one I accept to do.

13. What is the last film you saw?
Chicken Little... DUH!

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Tranquility and Serenity...for the ones I love.

15. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Mmmmm. I LOVE to go outside in Summer when it's raining. I feel more comfortable in a cloudy day than when it's really sunny!

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
I would erase hatred!

17. Do you like to dance?
I love to dance. I was a very good dancer!

18.George Bush.
He is a twit, a liar and a murderer.

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Isabelle

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
François or Thierry.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure!

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I know He will say: NOT YOU AGAIN! YOU'RE NOT A FAST LEARNER, MY DEAR!

23. 4 people who must also do this meme.
NEVER AGAIN....

24. Person responsible for tagging :
My dear blogfriend Jozee... She's cool!

9 commentaires:

nanuk a dit…

Shawn Philips? Now that brings back memories!

Jozee a dit…

Thanks MP, You're a peach!

You made me laugh out loud.

Love what God said.

I like rainy days too.

Oxo Josie

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I actually like what I learn about others thru these memes. I didn't know you liked LOST (which we get to watch again tonight); I agree about George Bush; I'm glad you're a child at heart (which we already know); and a good dancer!! See, I now know so much more about you :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Nanuk: Just bought a compilation! NIIIICEEEEE. Am I an old hippie?..NAAAHHHH!

Jozee; Twas FUN!

Ginnie: Damn! I forgot to tape it! I was working for 13 hours in a row today.... BLAH! I will watch the reruns.... *sigh*

merlinprincesse a dit…

Mr Tiger... Lets talk about you! :)

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Great meme. I'm getting to know you better. That's good. I agree to Bush and to your reply to number 16 (among other answers).

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks CS! I visited your blog, but missing time! I will be able to visit more in a few days! VACATION! yep :)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

You know you can download LOST episodes onto iTunes, don't you? That's what we do when we miss them while in Germany. Only $1.99/episode. Not bad!

merlinprincesse a dit…

I did not know that, Ginnie! Thanks! Heh heh.....:)