vendredi, avril 21, 2006

MES SOULIERS DE GRADUATION
GRADUATION SHOES

6 commentaires:

andrea a dit…

And you still have them! I always wanted shoes like that way back when but I'm too tall ... sigh ...

Jozee a dit…

Never too tall for heels! Only men that are too short.
Beautiful heels MP. I like the onion painting too. Your work?

merlinprincesse a dit…

Not very comfortable, I should say. Now, my sis is selling them in her store! As antiques... LOL... I'm an antique too!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jozee: Nope. This painting is one of my good friend Louise, another artist! She has such nice art. I want to post about her some time...

Anonyme a dit…

C'est une superbe photo, toute
empreinte du grand savoir-faire
de l'artiste. On aurait envie de
mettre le soulier à notre pied
et de confire les merveilleux
oignons rouges!!!
Très émouvant et SUPER.
Magnifique chère MP.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Merci Ritadaphné! Trop de compliments! :)