mercredi, juillet 26, 2006

À BIENTÔT
SEEYA


Je pars pour l'Ouest canadien dimanche. Je reviendrai le 12 aoùt avec quelques images... :)
Leaving for Canadian West on Sunday. I will come back on August the 12th, with some images... :)

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Bon voyage et vivement tes photos ;-)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Merci! :)

Ginnie Hart a dit…

I now have DSL and was able to read through your journeys, MP, without getting hung up. I could have commented on every single photo. I especially love the ones of Clo and Gene...and Jo...and you This way I get to keep seeing you over and over again, imprinting you all in my mind's eye.

Now you'll be on the road again! Be safe and get the vacation you need!

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Have a great time! In the meantime, I'll be going through your latest posts :-)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie! You finally got your modem! Coooool! (hehehheheheheh)! And I'm glad you like my photos. I had fun taking them! Now, I have two cameras. JK told me that I should have a wide angle and I agreed with him! So I bought a small Panasonic Lumix, with a 28mm lens. Smaller than the Canon! And to take pics of the Rockies, it will be very usefull! And finally, I can tell you that we will meet with PG! Isn't that cool?!? I will miss my bloggerfriends and think about you all! :)
Sandra: I still have to go through your nice blog! I will when I will come back to Quebec City. My sister (Clo) is going to take care of Merlin and Princesse. :)

Anonyme a dit…

Ouf!!!!..Je suis soulagée. Merlin
et Princesse seront entre bonnes
mains!.. Tu nous manqueras chère
M.P. Heureusement, il nous reste de jolies photos à commenter. Belles vacances, bon repos, que du bonheur!!! Bises....

Anonyme a dit…

Ouf!!!!..Je suis soulagée. Merlin
et Princesse seront entre bonnes
mains!.. Tu nous manqueras chère
M.P. Heureusement, il nous reste de jolies photos à commenter. Belles vacances, bon repos, que du bonheur!!! Bises....

merlinprincesse a dit…

Doublement merci, Ritadaphné! :D En fait, ce sont mes chats qui vont garder Clo et Gene... Hehhehheheheehheheh! Bises à toi et à oncle Léopold. J'espère qu'il n'a pas trop de misère avec son blog... ! Je reviendrai avec tout plein de belles images.