lundi, juillet 17, 2006

PXITE: *NUMBER*
*NUMÉRO*


Je vis là depuis 21 ans...

I've been living there for 21 years now...

13 commentaires:

andrea a dit…

Did you paint the flowers? I've never lived anywhere for 21 years! My childhood home for 13 and this place for 8, and manymanymany other places for a year or two.

Svetlana a dit…

It's good to have a place that changes with you and it's YOUR place and you know every corner of it ... I like it :)

CanadianSwiss a dit…

21 ans?? C'est drôle, moi ça fait 22 ans que je suis en Suisse, mais à plusieurs adresses. Après 21 ans, c'est vraiment un "chez-soi", non? :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Andrea: i did not paint the flowers... This was put there by my landlord... I wanted to buy a house, but I'm not sure I would be a good house owner...So many responsibilities...:)

Ginger: I think so... :)

Sandra: Je m'enlise un tipeu... 22 ans en Suisse! Mon Dieu, tu dois parler à la française! LOL!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Happy 21st!!! Teehee :)

Mei Shile a dit…

Ou achètes-toi un condo. C'est un appart mais t'en es proprio.

Ginnie Hart a dit…

You've come of age there, I see! That's a long time for us nomadic peoples, really.

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Oui, mais je retourne très rapidement au bon vieux Canadien Français après quelques verres de vin. :-)

Anonyme a dit…

La petite vis rouillée est
marrante!.. Elle se tire un rang
ma parole!!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Anon: Thanks! Mwhahahahaha!

Mei: J'aime l'idée du condo, mais je n'aime pas l'idée de vivre dans ces grosses bâtisses....Ça me prendrait plutôt une maison en rangée ou un duplex...

Ginnie: I've been nomadic in many lives...:) But I must admid that for 5 years, I lived in many places. I was travelling a lot for work, sometimes being away for many weeks... Home sweet home...

merlinprincesse a dit…

Sandra: T'inquiètes pas. Dès que tu vas revenir ici, le naturel va revenir au galop.... :)

Ritadaphné: La petite vis rouillée, c'est le mouton noir de la famille... :)

Jozee a dit…

21 years in one home. Incredible!

I'm working on my eighth year where I am. When (if) I get past nine this home will be the one I've lived in longest.

I really like your pic.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Jo: The older I become, the lazier I ammmmm.....:)