dimanche, juillet 02, 2006

MACRODAY: *DRY*
*SEC*


Humide sur sec... La palette de mon amie peintre Théo. Quand l'outil devient lui-même une oeuvre d'art... :)
Wet on dry. My friend Théo's palette. When the tool becomes a work of art... :)

5 commentaires:

andrea a dit…

Beautiful!

Anonyme a dit…

Nice to see you back :) A good photo to go with the return.
I particularly like the shadows on the palette, as well as the colours.

Best wishes Neil

merlinprincesse a dit…

Andrea: Thanks! I love the colours on palettes! I personally use a wooden one and I put some special non-sticky paper on it. Sometimes, I feel like keeping the paper itself.... Heh heh...

Neil: This pic was taken outside. It was a real sunny day. My friend Théo and I were presenting our creations in an artist fair. And she had put her palette on a bench under a big tree. I liked the colours and I took the pic... :)

Mei Shile a dit…

Ça me fait penser à des fractales. Faudrait que je m'y remette d'ailleurs bien que je sente un besoin de repos

merlinprincesse a dit…

Repose toi Mei! Nous allons bientôt avoir besoin de beaucoup d'égergie... :)