vendredi, juillet 07, 2006

ILLUSTRATIONFRIDAY: *SKYLINE*
*LIGNES D'HORIZON*


Évidemment, en français, le jeu de mot ne fonctionne pas. Skyline, qui signifie ligne d'horizon pourrait littéralement se traduire par "ligne du ciel"... Voilà... :)
Mwhahahahahahaha!

17 commentaires:

valerie walsh a dit…

yer hilarious!!! You make me smile!You're the funnest person ever!

Brian the Mennonite a dit…

Nice...a lot more imaginative than mine. :)

Clau a dit…

hahaha, funny :)

Anonyme a dit…

Teehee

merlinprincesse a dit…

OMG Valerie, you make moi blush a lot! :)
Brian: But a lot less artsy! :)

Clau: Thanks. At first, I thought you were my sis, Clo! LOL!

Anon: You too!

The Unknown a dit…

Wow! Excellent work. Hilarious.
I couldn't find the funny today.
love

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Unk!
Love!

Tony LaRocca a dit…

Ah, I see the sticks have escaped from last week's topic!

CanadianSwiss a dit…

Hehehehee :D

Anonyme a dit…

Now why didn't I think of that? It's hilarious!! You had me laughing out loud, much to my cat's surprise. :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Tony: Yup! And those are sticky sticks...:) At first, I had drawn little people, but I found that they were lookin' like olives. Darn! I wonder why.... :)))))

Sandra: Hihihihi! :))))))

Carra: Thanks to Anonymous Artwork and Tony Larroca, I now try to imagine something different for each contest. This is NOT what I usually draw. I only doodle like that when on the phone. My paintings are more serious. And so are my pics... :) But IlloFriday is a way for me to express my inner child. And I LOVE to make people laugh! Not so easy in real life.... :P

Joy Eliz a dit…

Ha-ha! fantastic!!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Thanks Joy!`:)

Anonyme a dit…

Haahee!!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Anon: HiiiHaaaa!

carla a dit…

You are so wonderfully silly! What could be better than some cats and a corny joke? Thanks for the laugh:>

merlinprincesse a dit…

You are welcome, dear Carla! :)