jeudi, juillet 13, 2006

JOZEE ASKED FOR IT!


Jo voulait voir la peinture terminée. J'avais posté hier une image de ce tableau. Théo était en train de le faire, il y a quelques semaines. J'ai donc demandé à Théo de m'envoyer une photo de l'oeuvre terminée. Ce qu'elle a immédiatement fait. Merci, mon amie! :)
Jo wanted to see the finished paint of one of my yesterday's post. I asked Théo and she immediately sent it to me. Thanks Théo! :)

12 commentaires:

CanadianSwiss a dit…

I must have missed it when scrolling, so I went back. Very nice! I love it!

nanuk a dit…

Porte de St. Jean?

merlinprincesse a dit…

CS: Thanks!
Nanuk: I'm not sure. St-Jean or St-Louis...
Mr Fab: Anybody can paint! You should read "Drawing with the Right Side of the Brain" Yup! Anyboid can....

Aravis a dit…

This is beautiful! The colors really help bring it to life.

Mei Shile a dit…

Il y a beaucoup de couleurs.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Aravis: Thanks for Théo. :)))

Mei: Oui. Je pense que tu as vu ce tableau. Théo l'a fait pendant Découvr'art! :)

Jozee a dit…

I love it! Thanks for the speedy delivery!

merlinprincesse a dit…

Your welcome, Jo!

Ginnie Hart a dit…

Wow, she's good! Thanks for showing it.

merlinprincesse a dit…

Ginnie! Thanks for my friend. She has a strong personnality and it shows in her paintings. I have another one of her on Flick'r! :)

Svetlana a dit…

merlinprincesse, I like you pictures of paintings, you are really good at it :)

merlinprincesse a dit…

Merci, Ginger!